- Posted by Admin
- On August 31, 2016
- 0 Comments
Our client is a large chain of sophisticated hospitals located in the Gulf region. Positions are currently open for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Registered Nurse III – Critical/Inpatient area: (Age 23-35)
- Bachelors degree in Nursing or 03 years diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience after bachelor degree/diploma.
- Registered nurse with license in Sri Lanka.
- Minimum salaries for an Registered Nurse-3 in critical area will be 2800 SAR plus 350 SAR food and joining ticket, maximum will depend on experience.
- Minimum Salaries for Registered Nurse-3 in Inpatient will be 2300 SAR plus 350 SAR food and joining ticket, maximum will depend on experience.
Staff Nurse for outpatient, the salaries will be a little lower than Registered Nurses. Special area allowance will be provided depending on the area assigned.
- Yearly ticket with 21 days paid leave.
- Fully furnished accommodation and transportation provided from the company.
- Eligible for the overtime.
- Annual salary raise provided.
TOTALLY FREE RECRUITMENT – NO FEES CHARGED
Please call us for more details on 077 451 2939 to schedule for a Skype interview with the foreign recruitment team for attractive offer based on your qualification and experience.
E-Mail your resume now to: firstname.lastname@example.org