Location – Srilanka
Exp – 12 – 15 years
Qualification – Electrical/Electronics
Potential candidates should have exposure of BMS Products (Building Management, CCTV, Access control, Fire Alarm System), LV Switchgear.
Role – People Manager
- Lead the Solution Sales business for BMS at PAN India level.
- P&L responsibility
- Key Account Management
- Creating value based solution opportunity in market through consultative, technical solution sales approach, This includes new customers , green field orders from existing customers, third party customers, end users and through turnkey vendors, SI’s etc.,
- Segment focus – large and critical buildings, Hospitals, Hotels, Data centers, Life Science and Government/Industrial buildings.
- Complete focus on account approach and management: Manage direct existing accounts – create and acquire new business across verticals. Cross sell in to direct accounts. Sell to other BU accounts.
- Promote Eco-Building products to create a value to customer and provide better energy management concepts to be a leader in energy management systems in market.
- Responsible for the Sales of Fire Alarm, Security & BMS Systems to ensure that annual personal and department sales volume are achieved in terms of bookings, billings, operating profit etc…
- Ensure increase in share though sales & third party migration Opportunity for entire range of products CCTV, Fire alarm, access control systems, fire safety systems, BMS etc.
- Provide value-added solution through consultative solution approach
- Closely work with IBMS/HVAC/Security Consultants / Customer and SI for project business
- Create account plans, Create MIS of all the projects of Identified Key Accounts with their execution Plan
- Ensure the Project Funnel shall be Maintained at 5X of AOP for the solutions Vertical
- Develop & maintain relationships with potential customers’ accounts, turnkey vendors across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
- Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the market place and communicate information to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Solution Design ensuring the most viable, effective solution is designed to meet customer’s requirements.
- Provide assistance to Projects function, in the fulfilment of technical and design responses already sold.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and energy offerings and methodologies
- Handling consultants, client, architects, and vendors; timely approvals from consultants for system design,
- Awareness and implementation of company HSE policy.
Please apply if you meet our requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org