Location – Sri Lanka
Exp – 6- 9 years in Logistics role
- A good team player and ready to lead team from front.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of SCM function preferably from any FMCG company with 6-8 yrs experience
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and well versed with forecasting tools
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services for Sri Lanka Market-
- Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
If you meet our above credentials, please apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com